Wednesday, July 17, 2013

City Tour

Hey easies.....yesterday was a fun filled day for me. Starting at the beginning, lunch at Drago's Seafood restaurant. Oweeeeeman those char-broiled oysters hit the spot. Yummy to my tummy!
After lunch, we headed out to board the streetcar. Now I haven't road one of these things since 6th grade (way back in the day), so I was super duper excited. 


After riding the streetcar down to Jackson Square, we got on the tour bus! 

OMG I've been on a city tour in New Orleans before and NEVER in my life have I been this BORED! Geeezzzz I wanted to pull my hair out. 
Oh well, couple of things I saw along the way.




So happy the tour was only 2-hours! Cracked jokes the entire time, oh and snapped a couple of pics. 
Lip: Wet n'Wild Stoplight Red #911D


Stupid wind blowing...ugh


Dress/ Jean Jacket: Old Navy (last summer)
Loafers: Dillard's (BCBGeneration)
Turban Scarf: TJMaxx
Necklace: Etsy
Earrings/ Bangles: Random




Getting better by the day with this, so hang tight! 

Until next time, peace out 
BrittanyGabriel





No comments:

Post a Comment