Saturday, August 17, 2013

Deals

Hey easies!

On yesterday mum, grammie and I went to a couple of spots. ERR'BODY had a sale! OMG...

First and second stop: TJMaxx/Marshall's


Those beautiful YELLOW tags state $5 and $10....four skirts for $30??? Lord have mercy!

Third stop: Red/White and Blue Thrift Store. 

All I'm going to say is I (Brittany Gabriel Webster) spent WAY TOO MUCH at a "thrift store". I was not happy with the prices, but the items were meant to come home with me. Lol


Just looking at the receipt makes my blood boil. New Orleans needs to get it together. How you charge $8 for a jacket that was GIVEN to y'all for free?? **evil face**

BUT.....they are so darn cute and did I mention they were BRAND NEW?? Old navy tags still on **does a happy dance**
$7.95 each


That bow had me at hello!
$4.95


Brand new Oxfords
$7.95


LOVE this skirt! Pockets in the back, spilt in the front, oh and it's high wasted! 
$3.95


Score!!!!!!

Until next time, peace out
BrittanyGabriel








No comments:

Post a Comment