Monday, September 16, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target

I was not among the thousands of people waiting up until 3 am to purchase things online, nor did I stand in line waiting until Target opened their doors. Why?? Because I had to be at work for 6 am (insert blank face). 

The time clock strike 2 pm and I zoomed to Target, only to find what I thought I would find... very little! I searched and searched throughout the stores and I saw a lady walking around with the "BOOM sweatshirt" and the animal print silky skater skirt. I have never in my life seen so many empty shelves. Like seriously? I didn't realize people in New Orleans were big on launches. LOL (weirdo) 

Alright, enough rambling. Here's what I zoomed to Target for, but was unsuccessful.

Knit Animal Print Dress is to die for! Although it's still available online, I heard it runs big (fellow bloggers) and I definitely need to see how this looks on me.

Animal Print Tuxedo shirt- The lovely Krystin from suburban faux-pas styled this so elegantly. 


Floral Print Peplum Tank- I absolutely LOVE this shirt. The material felt so good. Upset that it was on hold for someone...Grrr) 


Black Sparkle Peplum Tank- This one too (insert angry face). Loving the glitter like detailing on the neckline.


Navy Sequin Dress- This dress is BOMB, although I did not like the price of $74.99 (I'm a bargain shopper). This would be a perfect dress for a homecoming dance. 


Navy/ Black Faux Leather Dress- Did not see this on the website yesterday, so when I looked on line today, my mouth dropped. I'm currently loving the leather arms on everything, whether is faux or not. Definitely will be my statement piece for fall. 


Love the color.


Khaki Trench Coat- Love it and the material although I'm not sure it's worth $79.99.


2nd item I must get!



When I do get a chance to get the items, I'll be sure to take photos! 

Until next time, peace out 
BrittanyGabriel









5 comments:

  1. I came a little bit before noon to find hardly anything! All these launches always come with some fashion VULTURES. I got a blouse with the same floral print of the peplum top you posted. I fell in LOVE with the print but most of the items of this collection were just OKAY to me, not exactly items that I would have a hard time NOT owning, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I felt the same way.I like them, but they are just "okay".

      Delete
  2. Following! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get anything from this collection but there were a couple of pieces that I thought really stood out like some of the printed items you shared. :)

    xTheresa

    The Habit

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete