Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's like POW

As much as I want to scream "fall is here", I'm definitely trying to soak up as much summer as I can. Weather in New Orleans is very unpredictable. One day it's cool and the next is HOT! Notice I did not say cold. We probably have about 3 days out of the year where it's "cold". 

Now let's get to the post. This is a late one. I have not been in the mood lately, and besides my laptop broke in half, so I'm not doing good at all. So disrespectful....

This summer I spotted this trend everywhere, but mostly on everybody. At first I wanted to purchase the famous "boom" pencil skirt (HERE) and (HERE), or even the body con type (HERE), but then I thought to myself; "Brittany do you really want boom written all over your body"?. HA! Baby this is a little too much Ka-BOOM for the people. 

So with that being said, I settled for this "Pow" draped tee.






Skirt: Target (HERE)
Flats: Urban Outfitters (old)
Clutch/ Watch: Francesca's Collection (SIMILAR HERE) 
Necklace: Gift
Hoops: Forever21 


Baby that smile......


Until next time, peace out,
BrittanyGabriel

3 comments:

  1. Ok Britt I see you. Loving the blog. And your makeup is really pretty! I don't know if you've ever seen mine but click my name on the comment if you want to. I hope you continue to blog. Consistency is key! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corey! Thanks for stopping by; I truly appreciate it. I had no idea had one, and of course I will follow I. Consistency is define try the key, I need that in life. Love you

      Delete