Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A little bit about me...My journey to/ of blogging Part I

So if you've been following my blog since I started about a month ago (July 7), you would know that I'm no "fashionista". I have a "weird style" (so I have been told) but hey I like it. 

Why I started my blog?

It all started with YouTube. I have a thing for make-up and hair. Very good at both, so why not learn from the best? These ladies are absolutely PROS (in my book) when it comes to beating their face. PUKSIES WARDROBE was my absolute VERY first person I ever watched. She knows how to do make-up, braid hair, and dress (style herself).

Actually I've been following a few bloggers (Puksies Wardrobe, Naturally Fashionable, Girlwithcurves, Pockets and Bows & Tredayy_) for awhile now, and they are just so damn BOMB. I love EVERYTHING they wear and I just can't help but to think these are regular people and look how they inspire others to go out and buy stuff and do things they weren't comfortable doing before. I LOVE them, their style and let's not talk about makeup tutorials.

Recently I found NEW bloggers (makeup-Beauteoflife/ IrisBeilin and fashion- Itsmytaste) that I absolutely adore. These women are so freaking cute and I know they probably think I'm crazy with my likes, but I actually like everything they post.

My blog is like my journal. From time to time I will post pictures of my outfits (when I go somewhere), but manly I want to express what's going on with current events and just girl talk. WE need more of that

Now, let's talk about ME (insert happy face)

If I could wear a v-neck shirt, long skirt, a jean jacket and sparkly loafers everyday I would. Hehe.....yes that's me. Real simple. People ALWAYS think I'm an Jehovah Witness because they never really see me in pants, but I'm here to tell you I DO WEAR THEM. NO I don't like them. 

1. They make me feel unconformable in weird areas.
2. I don't like the way I look in them. 

Geez, enough already right??

Stay tuned for Part II

Peace out,
Brittany Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment