Monday, August 12, 2013

What's been up?

Hello easies......

I know, I know; I've been away for awhile. So can I start off with a rant?

Well I have no idea what's going on, actually I do but it's a maze. I have no desire to do my hair, put on make-up, or even dress up (that's why I haven't posted any pics).

It's soooooooo HOT and HUMID in New Orleans, I just can't take it. Ugh!

Born and raised here, I'm used to it, but not my hair. Every summer I do a cut because my roller wraps (hehe...yes I said it) never last. I was getting to the point I had to roll my hair every two days....NO MA'AM!! Aggravated with that situation I did box braids twice this summer. Whew....yes I did my own and lets just say, my arm is still damaged.



After taking those out, I got really annoyed because I felt that my hair wasn't doing the do (looking good), so I went to Super Cuts and cut it into a inverted bob. That wasn't good enough for me..lol 

About two months later, I decided to finally color my hair (the nasty brown HAD to go). So yeah I'm satisfied (for right now).


Baby I've been getting compliments galore :-)

Until next time, peach out
BrittanyGabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment