Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Football Sunday

Sooo yeah this post is super duper late, but hey, no rules here! 

This past Sunday was the 1st game of the regular season for us New Orleanians. Our team (New Orleans Saints) played our rivalry team Atlanta Falcons. 

Final score......**inserts drum role**

BOOM! Yes, yes we fried those birds.
Now I'm waiting on November! I absolutely enjoy going to my future home ATLANTA every year for the football game! We get to tailgate and have a mini vacation all in one. Lenox Mall, Atlantic Station...ooo-lala


Anyways, here's a couple of pictures I took with my lovely iPhone since I forgot my camera at home! 

SN: I'm having MAJOR ISSUES with a photographer! NOONE. WANTS. TO. TAKE. MY. PICTURES **inserts side eye**







2 comments:

  1. Could you make a sporty themed outfit look any cuter? Also, I've invested in a tripod because I'm incredibly picky with how I want my photos angled (we all have our good side right?) and so I end up forcing people to take like a million trial and error photos haha

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lol.....This particular football Sunday, I attended church wear we were able to wear saints shirts. I really don't own jeans, nor tennis and a baseball cap, so this as sporty cute I can get for church. I wanted to add a blazer, but it's still 103 degrees in New Orleans.

      YES! I definitely need to make a trip to the store and purchase one.

      PS I just moved in an apartment and mostly all my items are in boxes.

      Delete